Support Me, Please Donate
Please help support my Olympic Journey to Rio
Olympic Pin Talley: 26
Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Lebanon, Great Britain, Uganda, Poland, Netherlands, Chinese Tiapie, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Spain, Australia, Jamaica, Luxembourg, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, USA Gymnastics, Italy, Ireland, USA Waterpolo
- When going big and taking a chance works out!
- A picture’s worth a thousand words, here’s over 100!
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
- More than gold
- Financial Struggles, Censorship, and the inability to say Thank YOU!
- Eyes on the prize, full steam ahead!
- Head up, wings out!
- Rome wasn’t built in a day…and neither is my post Rome recovery!
- 2 countries, 2 weeks, 2x 20k, and 2 American Records!
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- August 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- RT @TeamUSA: 6X Olympic medalist @KimRhode is aiming for a 2nd straight world cup 🏅 at today's skeet competition in 🇲🇽!
about 9 hours ago
- RT @karagoucher: HS sports laid the foundation for who I am. There is still time to apply for the @Zensah /Kara scholarship! https://t.co/G…
about 1 day ago
- Out of the slumber of Winter's blustery bleakness Spring bursts through the silence calling us… instagram.com/p/BR_7x3_gwax/
about 2 days ago
- RT @TeamUSA: 6X Olympic medalist @KimRhode is aiming for a 2nd straight world cup 🏅 at today's skeet competition in 🇲🇽! 📰: https://t.co/q…
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Yesterday Lauren, Miranda, and I traveled to Eugene, Oregon for World Cup Trials. In the airport they already have banners up advertising the Olympic Trials! In a way this race feels like a dress rehearsal except for the fact that … Continue reading
Perhaps my favorite saying is, “Life is a journey, not a destination.” And while training specifically to make the Olympic Team can surely feel like my sites are set on the destination that’s not to say I am not enjoying … Continue reading
Today was TEAMmate Miranda’s 23rd birthday! Lucky her that her birthday was on a Tuesday which means she got to do a hard workout in the morning and a second shake out workout in the afternoon. However, she was very … Continue reading
Another very successful week of training despite the less than ideal weather. I logged 128k this week with an additional 50min swim on Monday. Wednesday was 10x 1k/500m fartlek that went very well, that was also the last day we … Continue reading
This morning was another solid day of training the only bummer was my long sleeve drifit shirt got stolen by some bum. The day started off on the cooler side and was overcast but by the time we got back … Continue reading
Maria, TEAMmate Miranda, Joanne 2008 Olympian On saturday fellow TEAMmates and I drove up to Huntington Beach. On Sunday, the weather was perfect, overcast and low 50’s, the course was fair, and the stakes for many were high. The reason … Continue reading
Yes that’s right, I said 14 INCHES faster because that’s how much hair I chopped off. Ahh so crazy I can’t believe my hair is so short again. This afternoon I got my once every 2 year haircut and donated … Continue reading
This is the largest group of TEAMmates Tim has had training together in San Diego. The last time I saw this many race walkers on the same path was during a race. The morning was beautiful out, a brisk start … Continue reading