Support Me, Please Donate
Please help support my Olympic Journey to Rio
Olympic Pin Talley: 26
Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Lebanon, Great Britain, Uganda, Poland, Netherlands, Chinese Tiapie, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Spain, Australia, Jamaica, Luxembourg, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, USA Gymnastics, Italy, Ireland, USA Waterpolo
- When going big and taking a chance works out!
- A picture’s worth a thousand words, here’s over 100!
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
- More than gold
- Financial Struggles, Censorship, and the inability to say Thank YOU!
- Eyes on the prize, full steam ahead!
- Head up, wings out!
- Rome wasn’t built in a day…and neither is my post Rome recovery!
- 2 countries, 2 weeks, 2x 20k, and 2 American Records!
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- August 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- RT @TeamUSA: 6X Olympic medalist @KimRhode is aiming for a 2nd straight world cup 🏅 at today's skeet competition in 🇲🇽!
about 9 hours ago
- RT @karagoucher: HS sports laid the foundation for who I am. There is still time to apply for the @Zensah /Kara scholarship! https://t.co/G…
about 1 day ago
- Out of the slumber of Winter's blustery bleakness Spring bursts through the silence calling us… instagram.com/p/BR_7x3_gwax/
about 2 days ago
- RT @TeamUSA: 6X Olympic medalist @KimRhode is aiming for a 2nd straight world cup 🏅 at today's skeet competition in 🇲🇽! 📰: https://t.co/q…
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Today has been such an amazing day. I did my first hard workout since arriving in London, repeat 2k’s again. They were slightly slower than in NY the other week but I can’t complain because they are still at PR … Continue reading
Okay so many of you may be wondering what the hashtags #wedemandchange and #rule40 are all about, or even worse may be wondering why I am one of the Olympians joining in in this movement and taking a stand. Here … Continue reading
So much has been happening that I want to report on and I’m falling behind so quickly…ahhhh! In a nutshell the Opening Ceremonies were a special moment that I will never forget. I was jumping around all giddy and happy … Continue reading
And so my coverage of my Olympic Games experience begins! I flew out Wed July 25th at 7pm and arrived Thursday July 26th at 7:30am. The flight was not bad although one of the stewardist kept coughing over everything she … Continue reading
Tuesday July 24th was my last hard quality workout before leaving for London. On the agenda was 3x4k. Monday night I had gotten one of the high school girls Shannon O’Hehir to agree to jog next to me. This pumped … Continue reading
Sunday July 22nd Joey and I took a day trip out east to the beach. Like most long islanders when the weather is hot and sticky we enjoy going down to the shore to cool off and relax. Sunday I … Continue reading
This morning I did one of my last harder workouts before I leave for London. I had repeat 2k’s with 2min rest. I was determined to take advantage of the perfect weather that started at 70 deg and only rose … Continue reading
Yes, in just one short week the 2012 Summer Olympic Games will officially commence. For the first time ever instead of eagerly watching the magnificent event on tv, I Maria Michta will be walking out with the rest of Team … Continue reading
Wednesday July 18th around 5:30pm lightening struck the electrical wires in front of my families house. When this occurred I was at Sachem East High School at the SYAG camp, training in the weight room with recent East Grad Rachel … Continue reading