Support Me, Please Donate
Please help support my Olympic Journey to Rio
Olympic Pin Talley: 26
Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Lebanon, Great Britain, Uganda, Poland, Netherlands, Chinese Tiapie, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Spain, Australia, Jamaica, Luxembourg, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, USA Gymnastics, Italy, Ireland, USA Waterpolo
- When going big and taking a chance works out!
- A picture’s worth a thousand words, here’s over 100!
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
- More than gold
- Financial Struggles, Censorship, and the inability to say Thank YOU!
- Eyes on the prize, full steam ahead!
- Head up, wings out!
- Rome wasn’t built in a day…and neither is my post Rome recovery!
- 2 countries, 2 weeks, 2x 20k, and 2 American Records!
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- August 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- RT @TeamUSA: 6X Olympic medalist @KimRhode is aiming for a 2nd straight world cup 🏅 at today's skeet competition in 🇲🇽!
about 9 hours ago
- RT @karagoucher: HS sports laid the foundation for who I am. There is still time to apply for the @Zensah /Kara scholarship! https://t.co/G…
about 1 day ago
- Out of the slumber of Winter's blustery bleakness Spring bursts through the silence calling us… instagram.com/p/BR_7x3_gwax/
about 2 days ago
- RT @TeamUSA: 6X Olympic medalist @KimRhode is aiming for a 2nd straight world cup 🏅 at today's skeet competition in 🇲🇽! 📰: https://t.co/q…
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The gun went off, it felt kind of surreal this was the moment I had waited for and it was finally here. I had a half a second of delay and then my legs began moving instinctively. I honestly don’t … Continue reading
My alarm goes off 5:30am, Good morning London, it’s race day! It’s amazing how much easier it is to wake up very early when it’s race day. Today it was the real deal, no more practice meal combos and times. … Continue reading
Last night on Aug 8th my entire family as well as the Coffey’s (technically also my family) flew from JFK to LHR. This was the first time that most of them had ever flown internationally and besides Katie Coffey none … Continue reading
Right after I had arrived in London, still giddy about all the free stuff I received and filled with anxious excitement for the upcoming Opening Ceremony, our USATF media staff informed me that the NBC Today Show wanted to interview … Continue reading