Support Me, Please Donate
Please help support my Olympic Journey to Rio
Olympic Pin Talley: 26
Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Lebanon, Great Britain, Uganda, Poland, Netherlands, Chinese Tiapie, Bahamas, Costa Rica, Spain, Australia, Jamaica, Luxembourg, France, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, USA Gymnastics, Italy, Ireland, USA Waterpolo
- When going big and taking a chance works out!
- A picture’s worth a thousand words, here’s over 100!
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Benjamin Franklin
- More than gold
- Financial Struggles, Censorship, and the inability to say Thank YOU!
- Eyes on the prize, full steam ahead!
- Head up, wings out!
- Rome wasn’t built in a day…and neither is my post Rome recovery!
- 2 countries, 2 weeks, 2x 20k, and 2 American Records!
- A picture is worth a thousand words
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- August 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- RT @TeamUSA: 6X Olympic medalist @KimRhode is aiming for a 2nd straight world cup 🏅 at today's skeet competition in 🇲🇽!
about 9 hours ago
- RT @karagoucher: HS sports laid the foundation for who I am. There is still time to apply for the @Zensah /Kara scholarship! https://t.co/G…
about 1 day ago
- Out of the slumber of Winter's blustery bleakness Spring bursts through the silence calling us… instagram.com/p/BR_7x3_gwax/
about 2 days ago
- RT @TeamUSA: 6X Olympic medalist @KimRhode is aiming for a 2nd straight world cup 🏅 at today's skeet competition in 🇲🇽! 📰: https://t.co/q…
Category Archives: all
Sunday went well, way better than I would have predicted and even better than I hoped. Why did I break an American Record I had been eyeing for about 4 years? Well any great race performance is attributed to a certain … Continue reading
Upon returning home from Rio I washed a load of laundry, 1/2 unpacked 2 of my 3 suitcases and repacked another bag for an extended weekend trip to Montauk. Then when I got home from the beach two days later … Continue reading
The saying if it’s not broke don’t fix it seemed to hold merit. I was feeling well, training well and racing well. But what if I could be doing even better? What if something wasn’t broke but just not as … Continue reading
What is it that makes the Olympics so special? Undoubtedly it’s seeing the worlds greatest athletes coming together all vying for glory, for their country, for their family, for themselves. But what makes them more special than other world competitions; … Continue reading
How is it that I can hold 6 National records, have 30 National titles and am about to represent Team USA for the second time this summer at the Olympic Games and still probably “earn” less than a DI collegiate athlete? … Continue reading
Unless you have been living under a rock you have heard quite a bit about Brazil recently, 1-Rio is hosting the 2016 Summer Olympic Games this August, and 2- there is a Zika virus outbreak in Brazil and much of … Continue reading
More soon on becoming Haute Volée!
Rome wasn’t built in one day but it sure felt like it crumbled in one day. The race for me went anything like I’d hoped or trained for at the World Cup. I had my first career DNF (unless you … Continue reading
The past month has been a very busy and very productive one! I am a little behind on my blog so here’s an update: This past weekend fresh off tying my 20k American Record in Japan just two weeks ago … Continue reading